CCTV DRAIN SURVEY
CCTV Drain Survey
CCTV drain surveys to investigate the problem.
In most instances, blockages can be cleared mechanically or with jetting equipment. However, in cases where blockages are more persistent, then CCTV drain surveys can pinpoint the trouble.
View our Gallery
how it works
WHO WE ARE?
Drain Heroes is the new company derived from Barrett Plumbing & Heating Ltd. Set up to provide a comprehensive drainage service with the reputation and experience built up over the last 20 years. We take pride in the quality of the service we provide and customer service is our top priority. We are very proud of our large customer base, great reviews and are members of Checkatrade and Trustedtrader. We take great care to ensure we leave your property clean and tidy. We will always ensure to throughly explain what is required and the costs before we start any work. We cover all aspects of the drainage industry, from one off blockages to repairs, cleans, CCTV Surveys and services contracts.
WHY CHOOSE DRAIN HEROES ?
- We don’t have a call out fee to come out and unblock your drain.
- We offer a very fair and competitive price and regularly have special offers.
- We have been doing this for over 20 years and we are trusted and recommend by all of our customers.
- We offer a very fast response time and will aim get to you within a couple of hours of you calling.
HOW to UNBLOCK A DRAIN
There are a variety of different ways to unblock a drain depending on the manner of the blockage. Drains can be unblocked using the traditional rodding action on 4” drains and larger. But for the smaller drainage pipe a mechanical spring action which is propelled down the pipe normally for sink wastes or urinals wastes can be used. The more stubborn larger blockages will be removed with the high pressure jetting machine which we carry onboard the drain heroes vans.
WHY IS MY DRAIN BLOCKED?
- Grease Build-up
- Hair & soap build up
- Heavy Rain and Storms
- Broken Pipes
- Poor Water Flow
- Bad Pipe Installation
- Foreign Objects
WHY WOULD I NEED A CCTV DRAIN SURVEY?
A drain survey alerts you to any potential problems, such as structural issues (fractures or collapse), root ingress or blockages.
HOW CAN I PREVENT MY DRAIN FROM BLOCKING?
- Save cooking grease in an old container and then dispose of it in the bin.
- Use a drain-grate to cover the drain’s opening and minimise e problems with hair and soap scum.
- Run hot water through the sink after each use. Hot water keeps oils in food products running down the drain, rather than building up on the interior surface of pipes, which can make drains slow and lead to clogs.